Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Swimmin', Walkin' & Playin'


I woke up a little bit groggy. Stayin' up till 2 am in the morning wasn't really a good idea, considering I was going for a swim at 8 am.

My eldest sister picked me up with a cheerful smile on her face. She was 45 minutes late. didn't matter, there was no rush anyway.

I missed the Glen Innes pool. most especially the sauna.

My sister can swim for long periods of time. I didn't have enough stamina nor will power to do so. I did a few laps then headed for the sauna. Lazed around until I was sweating like a pig. Should be good for cleansing. I lingered.

--

I took the bus to downtown. I got off at Symonds Street and saw a familiar face crossing the street. Rod from the Windows Team. I didn't bother to say hi, wasn't in the mood to socialize.

I headed for the Rockshop along K road and checked out the small guitars. Al, one of the Senior Guitar Sales rep approached me and saw that I was testing some tunes on the Luna gat. He offered my his, which was smashed on the side (a little bit), for a bargain price. I accepted.

--

The silo's were a fair walk from where I was. But I decided to pursue my goal. To play on the public piano. Unfortunately, it wasn't there and it started raining. Oh well. too much for that.

--

No1 BBQ food attack! YUM!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment