Thursday, March 28, 2013

Night Shots

I didn't take the tripod with me for nothing. With all of that weight, it was time for me to take night shots. With the moon shining on Vancouver, I rushed off to the few last trips of the ferry bound for the north shore. I was so thankful that the hostel was so close by to the Waterfront Station.

I setup my tripod and camera at Lonsdale Quay and captured a few photos. I was a little bit paranoid on security but good that there was still a pub upstairs in the market. At least I had company even though they sounded drunk. This was the best of the photos so far.




On my way back to the hostel, I decided to pass by Gastown and take some photos too. I love lamp posts. And with the matching trees with lights and of course the steam ship, the scene was perfect! :) It would have been romantic I suppose. There were a few lovers walking hand in hand while I was setting up the camera. <sigh> yeah yeah Jowe... stop being hopeless romantic haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment