Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day Bag


When you travel distances, the way to go is to ONLY carry essentials... pack light and compact.

This bag allows me to carry my laptop and Canon EOS set, with the capacity to attach my camera stand, a water bottle and many more.
The  photo shows how conveniently they've designed it for an active photographer to get hold of the camera. The compartment gives the owner the option of detaching the lenses or just leaving the camera in full setup.
It's so cool how you dont need to open your backpack and reach for it.
This side compartment is also 100% padded for protection.

 The pack also goes with a compartment for your water supply bag. I'll be carrying the bladder with me, and will only use it if necessary.

The bag also goes with a water proof sheet! how cool is that! 

Thanks to my family for such a wonderful birthday gift!! :) woot woot

Photo Sport Writeup

No comments:

Post a Comment