Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Day


Birthday. Another year.

I've received early greetings and gifts. Had a catchup with close friends over dinner and enjoyed the conversations and the laughs. I will definitely miss that while I'm on the way. Just knowing that you can trust these people is something I hold so dear.

My Last Year has been filled with such amazing "movement" of sorts. Moving flats, moving cities and moving back again. Amazing how I survived all of those changes in my life in the span of a year, managed to go through the stress and still find myself stronger than ever before.

I've had some ups and downs, but I've always tried to look at the positive side of things and learned to see things from a different perspective.

If I can itemize a few things from my learnings, that'll be:
  • Learn not to expect from people, as this entails disappointment
  • Learn to be patient and take each step stride by stride (literally and mentally)
  • Be yourself , be confident and try to emanate a good and positive vibe
  • Love yourself
 I believe everything happens for a reason. Coincidence does occur from time to time, however, there are instances when such situations are meant to be. We meet some people for a reason, either to leave a mark in their lives, or them to yours. Or perhaps it worked both ways. It is not easy to decipher... no code book will ever explain...and it is only in retrospect that you get to combine the pieces together and you say "Ahhh! So that's why that happened...because.....this happened..blah blah."

I would like to say thank you to all of my friends and family for the support, the advices, the company and even if miles of land and/or sea separates us, I've never doubted each moment of these relationships I hold dear... with people who have been part of my life for years....To you my gratitude....and my love.

And of course to the man upstairs.... I hope I'll be your vessel... directed by your tides of guidance and protection.....

Maraming Salamat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment