Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Backlog

I feel like I've got so much backlog writing my blog.

too tired, body achin' and I'm sleeping overnight at the airport but couldn't have a shut eye. Lila, the dog of the lady sleeping beside me, is playing ball at 1 am.

Cheryl, Lila's master, lives south of Anchorage, Alaska. It's her first time to get out of Alaska after 38 winters. imagine that. We've been chatting...

I feel overwhelmed sometimes when I meet people in my travels. I ask so many things and I get this feeling that I want to write it all down..... share all the stories...then I start writing this blog a day or two days delayed...and I feel I've lost the momentum...

Earlier on I had a chat with the bus driver Robert, who's son has been studying Music conducting in Vancouver and also chatted with this guy from England who just took a law exam in the US.

okay, adventure + experience + people encounters overload......dont be surprised if one day i'll stop writing....

S-L-E-E-P beckons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment