Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Can't sleep

okay 40 minutes remaining till my battery dies on me and I'd need to accept that I must go to sleep. It's now 1:30 am, Tuesday in Vancouver. could this be jet lag?

I feel like there are so many things to write. So much so that I don't even know where to start. There's a lot of similarities between Canada and New Zealand. Of course magnitude-wise, it's not comparable. But I find that people here are nice just the same in NZ, where you can approach people, or get a random smile while walking.

Anyway, I'll be leaving Vancouver this afternoon as I cross the border to Seattle. Time flies.Still need to write the happenings of yesterday until my last night here. I can't seem to find the energy to write about Lynn Canyon though. Despite the beauty of the surrounding nature of the Canyon, I found it really sad  that people were throwing tissue paper and leaving bottles around. I was so affected that I couldn't help but take photos of it too. I felt like screaming...WHAT THE HECK? Blimmin' tourists, exploring mother nature with NO respect at all. <sigh> Okay, i'll save it for the actual article.

Fine.... i've got half an hour left.... will need a shut eye soon. Then book activities for Alaska trip. Obviously I'm not organized. haha.

Goodnight World.

No comments:

Post a Comment