Monday, April 15, 2013

Workin' Miway Up

Gettin on the bus on miway to Kelowna was a good start of getting out of a big city. Don't get me wrong, I love Vancouver....but I just wanted to get out of a busy place at the moment.

I'm back on the road.... working miway up the mountains so I feel better... happier... back to the wilderness by tomorrow....

There's a part of me now that just wants to be away from crowds.... but hey, i still manage to smile and laugh..and guess what.. dance the night away last night, despite my yearning to be remote...

i guess when you get older, you learn to handle such emotions better... if this was years ago, i would have just stayed away totally from people and just shelled up.

Enjoy the moment.... enjoy the ride...enjoy the road...
with a few nights sleep, it'll all be good.

and you meet new people on the road... again you get back to your traveler mode and it cheers you up.....

it's a cycle.

such is life.. don't you just love it?

yeap. :) and i'm starting to write a new song too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment