Thursday, April 25, 2013

Patches and Marks


Short blurb on this. I know I've been tryin' to keep up with my stories on the road. So I've still got a backlog on the Moose travel (Route: Vancouver > Kelowna > Banff > Jasper) and my days in Edmonton.

I'll do that most probably on the bus tomorrow morning. It's a long 20-hours bum burnin' trip on the bus from Edmonton to Winnipeg. I might drink antihistamine so I can sleep! haha!

Anyway, I finally sawed the patches on my backpack :) woot. So I changed my tradition, and decided to saw patches instead of collecting magnets. Besides, that would save me the weight. So yeah, here's how my Terra 60L looks like now :) (exception to the dirt). And I've finally scribbled the names of the people who played my Luna guitar, musos I've shared the road with As well as the places I've played in :)



2 comments:

  1. That guitar and your pack is going to be very full by the time you're done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did you see the side one? Sleepless in SEattle? ;)

      Delete