Saturday, April 13, 2013

Thank you's, Packin Up and Movin Up

So I've finally sent my thank you email to the people who were significantly part of my first few legs. this had me reading my email years ago when I was done with my travels in South America. At this point, it's been a good tradition that I've kept on doing.

The past 2 days in Seattle were so much spent on museums, mainly on the Museum of Flight and the Future of Flight (Boeing factory). All I can say is, it's AMAZING... i'll cover this in a separate post.

Anyway, yeah woke up this morning, packed up and geared up again...

moving up back to Canada, crossing the border from Seattle to Vancouver, then tomorrow bound for Kelowna till we get to the mountains. can't wait to do the hikes and just lose myself in nature's abode for a while, where I find comfort. It's the simplicity of silence amidst the grandeur of such creations that my thoughts can settle for a while. hopefully the bears wouldn't wake up with the same mood and share the same track with me haha! Eeeek!

Till my next post......


No comments:

Post a Comment