Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Jowe the Naive & Free Loaders & Jowe bein' Bitchy

I've been tagged in the hostel by Nir as "naive". Can't blame him.

There are a few things that can piss me off. Abusing kindness and Lying.

Yes Lying.

In the past few days I've met a few weirdos too. But hey weirdos are okay.
But people who maliciously lie and abuse people's kindness?? Man, I hate them.

As a traveller and a backpacker I understand the need to be "on a budget". And I don't mind sharing my food most especially when I'm cooking. I like sharing. Friend or stranger alike.

BUT, if you encounter a freeloader who is a total stranger and abuses your kindness...that's a different case.

So i've encountered this. and it pissed me off. He's been asking food from different people in the hostel, even trying to borrow money and worse is....He's been lying to everyone he's been talking to.
And after me sharing my food with him, the last straw was when he outright asked me to cook him dinner.

Explain! I'm over and done with  people like that. WHY DO THEY EXIST?
Worse this afternoon was he lied. straight up to my face. And he had the nerve to ask me why I was being mean to him. Startin' yesterday I've been really bitchy to him. I don't like people who lie.

no more nice Jowe. no more naive Jowe.

COME ON People! BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment