Thursday, April 11, 2013

OK.

i am at the point of stopping.... writing.....

why?

honestly, i feel overwhelmed... so much so that I feel like there's a certain point where I can't contain it but then the flow of events, stories, encounters are too much to write now... too much.

Sometimes I dont know how some journalists do it, writing a book or an article that summarizes everything.

I can't seem to do that.. I feel like I'd like to note even the smallest detail....

Explosion of thoughts....

explosion.

am i just another try hard emoticon engulfed by the fact that my sensitivity to everything around seems to consume me...... in a positive way....

life. world. travel. it's big. bigger than me and i realized yesterday, i haven't even been on the road for a month. ahhh! <scream>

I want readers of this blog, friends or unknown, to know the stories i've heard from the people i've met. and even try to see through my writings.

but you see, just the same as photos, there are things that cannot justify the reality of a moment.
In such situations, I tend to quit and want to shout out.. Go TRAVEL everyone....or even Go EXPLORE.... Go understand everything around you.. Go read, Go talk, go exchange... JUST GO.

Why deny thyself of such enriching experience?

Or am I just too much of a nomad now?


No comments:

Post a Comment