Monday, April 29, 2013

HI Jasper

This is my way of thanking Hostel International Jasper. Why you may ask?

When I got to Edmonton, I received an email from Undine that I left my Canon charger at HI Jasper. Arrgghh! of all!! Not knowing what to do with it, she decided to leave it with the staff.

I rang and I got to speak with Nicco. The Assistant Manager of the hostel, originally from Quebec.
I explained I needed the charge to arrive in Edmonton before Thursday, as I was leaving for Winnipeg at midnight. It was a Sunday when I talked to him.They said they'd send it over to HI Edmonton.

Wednesday morning I received news from HI Edmonton that the package arrived. Woot woot! :)

Jean picked it up for me from the HI (Thanks Jean) and I rang Nicco saying thank you and asking how I could settle the bill for postage.

He said "Just write some good reviews". I smiled, even though he didn't see me.
I said, "Well, if one day I come back to Jasper, i'll make sure i'll pay the fee." :)

But for now, I'm paying it forward by writing this blurb for HI Jasper and the crew. :)

Job Well done guys. and I loved my stay with you! One day, i'll be back! :)

1 comment:

  1. Reviews also entered in TripAdvisor.
    i've also sent over this blog link to the HI Facebook team :)

    ReplyDelete