Thursday, May 30, 2013

It's all about Timing & learnings

As I'm finishing my trip in Canada, I've been getting a little bit emotional...unsure and also anxious about the upcoming Europe trip. 

I've realized so many things in the past months on the road. The stops and most especially the experiences that enriched my mind and my appreciation of so many things.

I've also learned that in life there's a lot to do about timing. The right time, the right place and the right moment. And if things are meant to happen, it will happen no matter what. 

I've realized how much I've become hungry for more information. History wasn't my favourite subject back in the days. But going through places made me yearn for understanding what was and why it was and the explanation behind what it is now. 

Enriching..... the culture, the history but most especially the people you meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment