Sunday, May 19, 2013

Back on the Road

And so, I find myself this morning sitting in once again my fave cheap places... Time Hurton's. Value for money.

This morning I arrived in Toronto, Ontario. Woozy, dizzy or whatever "izzy" you may call it, I've just got off a 2-day bus trip from Winnipeg to Toronto. Yeah. Stinks. I stink. haha. that's the greyhound way ;) At least they haven't been late on my books. Not as delinquent as the train system or as the other reviews have said.

I've got 1 massive backlog on this blog. A write up on my 1-week WWOOFing experience in the Northern Sun Farm Co Op. As soon as I get a proper shut eye, I'd be able to focus on the writing again. I'd definitely want to blog everything about it coz it was worth the experience.

That's it for me now. I've just uploaded the photos of the farm if you guys want to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment