Monday, September 2, 2013

Highs and Lows

Some people think that because I'm traveling the world, I'd be always happy chappy, positive and on my toes. 

I'm only human. and I'm allowed to feel the lows of this journey. 

Travel is not just about the adrenaline rush, that natural high of seeing new places and experiencing new things.

its also about those moments when you feel alone......lonely....needing a hug to reassure you that everything will be alright. it's also about those moments when you feel lost, not sure what the next destination is.....

its also asking yourself .. "What the heck am I doing?"

But then... it's so much about getting back on the road to the next destination and once again motivated when you see something outside that train/bus window that makes you realize, those low moments were just moments... it comes and goes..... it's part of life. you need to embrace it.

I can't always be smiling you know...for those especially who know me so well, i can be really transparent.

you see, there are high and lows..... it's the actual mix of all these emotions that makes it all memorable... and you realize you're stronger than ever, maturing along the way and realizing what you're capable of..... On the Road

No comments:

Post a Comment