Friday, June 21, 2013

BackLog

I know it's been a while since I've updated my blog. Jumping from one continent to another screwed up my sleeping patterns but all is well.

There's an immense backlog from the time of my last days in Toronto, flying to London, catching up with relatives & friends, then flying to Morocco and now back in the UK. 

It usually takes me 1 whole day to update my blog as I don't do it everyday and as frequent as a writer should do. But I'll get there. Once I find my quiet space in the corner of the cafe or perhaps enroute to somewhere via rail or bus. I usually find that I write better and reminisce the moments when I'm alone and focused.. and I guess a little bit sentimental. :)

I honestly miss Canada. I'd say it's because I knew I was just in 1 country, and staying there for quite a while made me at home to the system and the environment. It's crazy how quickly one can adopt to changes. I guess I've always been like that when in travel mode. Rough it, go for it and just do it. That's my thinking.

I've decided to downsize my stuff and live as a minimalist. My friend was laughing at me last night and said, "maybe by the end of your trip you'll realize that you hardly have any clothes left coz you've been putting a lot aside." 

The thing is...I realized you don't really need that much. You only need what you REALLY need to survive. I know I've been depriving myself of a few things but when budget pushes you to the limit, there should be no questions asked. 

One of the things I've been greatly and deeply thankful for the help and care of the families and friends I've stayed with. You guys don't know how much it meant to me.. and in each time I leave a house I always smile and thank God for moments like those.... my heartfelt gratitude to all of you.

I'll write soon..... .... also...i'd just like to say THANK YOU to all of you who have spent a few seconds or minutes to read this blog.

for now i'm back on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment