Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hi. It's been a While.

I know. My last entry was still back when I was exploring Rome. And that was back in September. Today's November 5, 2013. And tomorrow I'll be flying out.

I owe this blog a lot of stories, from my last days in Europe to my flight and adventures in China and most of all, my homecoming and revisiting of roots, that goes without saying, reunions and catch ups with friends I haven't seen for 5 years.

Yes. It's been a While.

This nomad will be putting the next few months on hold. Travel plans has changed and decisions have been made. 

I'll still finish this blog, just the same as I'll finish an article I've promised to the Thomasian Engineer Journal. 

Life as we know it, and Life as we think we know it..... the curves that may lie ahead can sometimes lead you to a blind curve, unexpected.... boundaries? yet to be discovered. 

Yes. It's been a While.

No comments:

Post a Comment