Friday, November 29, 2013

Last few moments in Rome

The following day I took my time coz my flight was in the afternoon. The girls left early, my roomies. I snuggled for a while in my bed before I dragged myself to have a shower and pack up. 

Rome was a last-minute decision. My filler for the extra time I had in Europe due to the extension I had to do for the China visa wait. For whatever reason, I felt like I was meant to be there at that point in time. And I think it was fair enough to say that everything did work out more than fine. So many unexpected events, but all memorable. 

I walked my way to Termini and passed by an old lady who was homeless and gave her a few things that I didn't need to take with me. As she smiled I could see her weary eyes look back at me with signs of gratitude. 

The flight was delayed and people weren't at all surprised. That was RyanAir for you, they all said. Well that was my last flight on RyanAir. I was bound back to London, my final stop before I left Europe. 

It was again a weird feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment