Tuesday, August 27, 2013

5 months on the road

It's amazing how time flies. Last 21st of August marked my 5-month stint on the road. So many stories, so many adventures, so many people I've met on the road. Of course there were highlights, highs and lows, but I also had my favourite places that hit top of my list. 

I know I'm still on a backlog on this blog. As I finish the Europe leg, i'll try to finish it off soon. Last entry is still Slovenia. I haven't written yet about Bosnia, Dubrovnik (croatia), Greece, Mallorca Spain...and now I'm already in Edinburgh, Scotland. So goodluck to me if i'd still remember the thoughts and emotions. :)

But as my friend told me, I'm writing this more for me... coz I know one day, i'll revisit this blog and smile while reminiscing all of the amazing experiences I've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment