Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Dilemma

Now back to the earlier mentioned crisis I was going through. If you remember from a previous post I mentioned that I realized despite the good weather conditions, September wasn't a good time. Well, to be exact, dates towards the end of September will never be a good idea, unless you're there to be part of the festivities.

Remember, October 1 is China National Day. Read >>> Fully booked hostels, trains and streets packed with people. I had my bed booked until 30th of September and I was scheduled to catch the train to Shanghai.

Great! Poor Planning Jowe.

So after a few days of confusion and ...... confusion, I decided to re-route. Book a ticket out of China.

An addition to my checklist before going to a country. List down the Holidays, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment