Monday, December 2, 2013

Moving On

China was waiting, although 2 weeks later than planned. I knew with the change of schedule there were slim chances for me to push through my Tibet trip. So I told myself to see what options I had when I get to Beijing. If it was feasible, then I'd go for it. But if not, then I won't push it. 

My flight was in the afternoon. On my last night Ate Des and I had a chat through until the wee hours of the morning before we had a shut eye. I knew it was going to be difficult for us to catch up once I left London, so I maximized the time that I was there. 

She accompanied me to the airport and made sure I got to the gate safe and sound. It was hard for me to say goodbye but I guess goodbye's has always been part of this trip anyway. Besides, I knew I'd see her again

At 4:30 PM London Time, I was up in the air bound for Beijing, China.

No comments:

Post a Comment