Monday, July 1, 2013

Random Thoughts

There's been a lot of contemplating the past few days. I feel like i'm going through a culture shock. Could it be a language barrier? I couldn't warm up yet to Europe.

I had to revisit my entry of WHY and reiterate to myself why I'm doing this again.

In all honesty, I've been missing Canada. I know i'm not supposed to compare, but maybe Mr.G was right..maybe i've fallen in love with that country although I know nothing tops my love for Aotearoa, New Zealand.

I started reading the "Book of Life: One Man's Search for the Wisdom of Age" by Andrew Jackson. It was one of the books I found amidst John's book collection back at Mum's. I decided to take it with me and have it as company.

In the first few pages I could relate to so many things.... so much so that there were crowded thoughts running in my head.

I had to revisit myself, my goals..the feeling I had that day when I got on the plane...and felt like I was on top of the world, with mixed feelings of doubt, fear but also excitement for the unknown.

Slowly getting there I hope. slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment