Sunday, July 21, 2013

of age, girls, boys, hormones, booze & whatever

this is something I've been wanting to write about just to get off my chest.

-- > age. 
for the past few days, for some reason, kids (i.e., teenagers) have been asking me about my age. I don't know why, but it seems to get triggered by the fact that I've been traveling for 4 months now. and the moment they learn my age, they just get put off. What's with this attitude? Someone even said to me, "You're the oldest backpacker I've met!" Obviously that person hasn't traveled that much (well he was just 20 years old). Ignorance, arrogance.... 

--> Girls, Boys, Hormones
okay, so in a certain hostel, I've bumped into group of girls and been trying to be chirpy and been saying hi, but yeah, they smile timidly and that's about it no eye contact. but when I was eating with the 2 boys in the hostel who they fancied, they suddenly start a conversation, ask the age blah blah. My roomie was right, it's like if someone has a dick, then they become these nice girls.

--> Booze
in a certain hostel, every night has been polluted by loud, drunk, inconsiderate british, scottish and english teenagers. met 2 girls from denmark (16 & 17 years old), faking that they were drunk, acting as if they were cool. explain?

whatever! maybe i'm getting old. yeah, maybe i've been there,done that....whatever....

FED UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment